Grenadian Creole English
Unitary two-party parliamentary constitutional monarchy
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Grenada is considered a part of the Caribbean. Grenada encompasses the main Caribbean island with various other small surrounding islands. The best thing about the place is its lifestyle. The lifestyle is so authentic and pure that it would make you feel renewed and fresh. Grenada is known as “ Spice Island “ & the capital is St. George .Grenada has served as a destination for many high worth investors. No tax is imposed on the citizens on their worldwide income. Grenada is the only country in the world that has an active citizenship by investment program and investment treaty – E 2 Investor visa with the USA. It has direct flights to New York, Miami, Toronto , London and many more.
What does it take to qualify a citizenship except the investment?
- One of the investment options must be rightly be fulfilled by an individual. Some of the other criteria to avail citizenship Grenada:
- An outstanding character
- No criminal records
- Good health conditions
- High persona net worth
- Advantages of Grenada citizenship by Investment Program:
- You can prioritize your family: Grenada citizenship investment program offers several benefits such as child dependents until 30 years of age and dependent parents above 55 years of age
- Siblings – Siblings can also get passport along with main applicants & dependents if they are under 30 years of age , unmarried with no children
- Tax Regime – No foreign income, capital gains, gifts, health is payable in Grenada.
- There is negligible formal Requirements: There is no requirement for an interview, management, or education experience
- USA E2 Visa: People who are opting for Grenada citizenship are offered access to the treaty investor visa of USA E2. Applicants can start their own business in the USA
- You can avail free travel: the visa investment program offers 2nd citizenship in Grenada along with a passport to the investors that offers visa-free travel to about 130 countries like China, EU Schengen countries, and the UK
Grenada Citizenship via Investment Program
Through the Investment Program, Grenada has launched its citizenship. The Investment Act of Grenada Citizenship was launched in 2013 for attracting direct foreign investment. To qualify for Grenada citizenship, you have only two investment options.
NTF- Donation Option:-
- Well, the first investment plan requires the individual to make a donation worth starting with 150,000 USD. This donation is made to the NTF or National Transformation Fund. The donation made by the applicant to the government is non refundable . In addition to this , Applicants are required to pay various fee to the government such as due diligence fee, passport fee ,application fee and related fee.
Real Estate Investment Option
- Minimum Investment – US $220,000. Applicants are required to make investment in one of the government approved projects. Alliance Capital consultants has a great track record and relationships with 5 star approved projects . We at alliance capital consultants can guide applicants to choose the best & right project .
In addition to this , Applicants are required to pay various fee to the government such as due diligence fee, passport fee ,application fee and related fee
Why to settle for Alliance capital consultants?
- Alliance capital consultants has an able and compact team of investment experts and immigration consultants in Dubai which offers services to the whole of the Middle East & rest of the world. We are backed with a powerful experience
- We aim to provide the best, fast, easy, hassle-free, as well as client-oriented immigration service
- The program cost is kept minimal from our end so that our clients can make the most out of our services.
Enjoy visa-free Travel to over 130 Countries Worldwide.Start your business in the USA under E2
Grenada is considered a part of the Caribbean. Grenada encompasses the main Caribbean island with various other small surrounding islands